Thai Foot Reflexology
Thai foot reflexology is a relaxing yet deeply focused work on reflexology points to target and stimulate internal organs to enhance health and energy flow. During a typical Thai Foot Massage session our Thai practitioner will use a variety of hands-on techniques including graceful two handed palm movements, stretches, circular massage movements and thumb pressure along with the use of a special Thai stick (made out of teak) for specific acupressure to stimulate organ reflex points on the soles of the feet. Clients leave the reflexology session feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated after a steamy hot towel wrap to soothe tired feet, plus an all-out awesome massage for every square inch of your feet & lower legs.
• Improved circulation in feet and legs
• Stress reduction and relaxation
• Improved mood and mental clarity
• Better and deeper sleep
• Accelerated physical cleansing and healing
• Increased flexibility of feet and joints
• Reduced pain and stiffness
• A welcome boost for the immune system
90 Minutes. Thai Yoga Massage Treatment: Rate: $125 plus GST.
90 Minutes: Thai Yoga Massage Plus Foot Reflexology: Rate: $125 plus GST.
[To Book an Appointment]
[Back to Services]